Nettleworth Infant and Nursery School

Google Services

• What do I do if I have a concern or complaint about the SEND provision made by the school?

If a parent or carer has any concerns or complaints regarding the care or welfare of their child, they are advised to speak initially to the relevant class teacher, and then the Head Teacher if they feel the issue has not been resolved.  If the issue is regarding a child’s special educational needs and the provision made by the school, then they should make an appointment to speak to the school SENDCO (Miss Sarah Shaw), who will hopefully be able to suggest ways forward and make steps to resolve the issue. 

If parents feel the matter is still unresolved and intend to submit a formal complaint, then a full copy of the complaints procedure from the school office can be obtained upon request.