• How does the school evaluate the effectiveness of its provision for pupils with special educational needs?
School regularly evaluates its provision and its effectiveness through a range of different monitoring activities to ensure all children with SEND are fulfilling their full potential. This includes:
* data analysis/B Squared assessment tool/THRIVE profiling
* discussions at parents meetings
*monitoring and moderation of support plans
* review meetings with the child and any other professionals working with the child
* discussions with the SENDCO, teachers and support staff
* pupil interviews
* monitoring of progress of all children identified with SEND
* SEND learning walks
* Teacher and SENDCO pupil progress meetings
Recognition and value will also be given to all forms of achievement including personal development, behaviour and wellbeing.